Monday, October 04, 2010

TESTING my blog and a little bit of news...

Hopefully you'll enjoy whatever posts ill be placing here. This is all about gaming so don't expect anything else. Right now i'm going through Dead Rising 2 on my PS3 and enjoying the hell out of it. Will have a review on the game when i've happily killed X zombies.



Fallout New Vegas finished

Apparently Fallout: New Vegas just got golden , which means they have finally finished the game and made a master disc for mass production. I Can't wait for this game. I played Fallout 3 several times. Played it Without mods, with mods, went through all the dlc's and became the worse person you wouldn't want to meet in the Wasteland. If you haven't played Fallout 3 your missing out. I highly recommend it.... I also recommend going through Fallout 3 first before New Vegas because fallout 3 will feel obsolete if you touch New Vegas. It's like someone who starts with Assassin's Creed 2 without even touching the first game. it's gonna be so hard to appreciate a great game when you start at their sequel. I had a hard time appreciating the first Uncharted because i started on Uncharted 2(yes, bad idea. But the game was staring at me!).Fallout: New Vegas is not a direct sequel to Fallout 3, but the similarities in game play will feel like a sequel.

Fallout: New Vegas, Developed by Obsidian Entertainment, Published by Bethesda Softworks, will be Release on Oct 19,2010 on PS3, Xbox360 and PC. Be sure to set aside some money for this Title, I already did. Will New Vegas be as good as previous Fallout Titles? we'll see soon enough.



Fallout: New Vegas gameplay trailer:




Watch live video from Too Much Gaming on www.justin.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...