Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Enslaved so far is great, Medal of Honor in store's now.....


On my previous post, i was deciding whether i should grab Enslaved: Odyssey to the West or Castlevania: Lord of Shadows. Well I've decided on Enslaved, and good thing i did because it's actually a really good game. This is not a review of the game yet since i haven't finished it, this is just a follow up of my previous post, i'm midway into the game and the pacing of the game is great. It's very engaging and is one of the best Action Adventure I've played since Uncharted 2.



EA's latest shooter, Medal of Honor just came out, the game looks OK. I've never been excited about this and from the feedbacks people are getting disappointed. I consider this game an answer to Call of Duty: Black Ops coming on November but will it come into par? we'll see in when it's out. Medal of Honor looking at it from afar doesn't seem like it will give me something new in multi-player. The only reason why i want to get Medal of Honor is to experience the epic Campaign which is said to be very short. Sadly these game's nowadays cater too much on the multi-player crowd that the Single Player suffers from it and that's just bad. I won't be getting this title, with all the other First Person Shooter game i currently have like MAG and Bad Company 2, i'm good in this department. I'm more excited about Bad Company 2's expansion called Vietnam. Bad Company 2 is a great game and i still play it once in awhile with friends. I'm surely gonna get it on day 1 of it's release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...